1. What’s your name? My name is LiMing.
2. What’s her name? Her name is Jenny.
3. What’s his name? His name is Danny.
4. How are you? I’m fine, thanks.
5. How is your father? He is fine, too.
1. This is Danny. He is a boy. He is a student. He is my friend.
2. This is Jenny. She is a girl. She is a teacher. She is my friend.
3. What’s this? This is a library.= It’s a library. Let’s go to the library.
4. What’s that? That is a school.= It’s a school. Let’s go to school.
5. Is this your eraser? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.
1. How many books do you have? Three. = I have three.
2. May I have your marker? Sure! Here you are.
3. What colour is the ruler? It’s indigo.
4. What colour do you like? I like orange, purple and green.
5. What’s your favourite colour? My favourite colour is indigo.
1. What are they? They are six keys.
2. How many colours do you see? Seven.
3. Is your sweater new or old? It’s old.
4. Whose coat is this? = Whose is this coat? It’s Jim’s.
5. It’s too big/ small for me. It’s just right for me.
1. Whose shorts are these? They are Danny’s.
2. What are your favourite clothes? My favourite clothes are pants.
3. This pair of shoes is too small for me.
4. These two pairs of pants are beautiful.
5. She has long, blond hair.
6. Are you tall or short? I’m tall. / short. / medium.
7. How tall are you? I’m 1.55 metres tall.
8. How tall is Danny? He is 1.7 metres tall.
9. How tall am I? You are 1.6 metres tall.
10. We look different. But they look the same.
1. What does she look like? She looks cute.
2. He doesn’t have three blond hairs.
3. Jenny wears glasses.
4. Where are you from? I’m from
5. Where does she come from? She comes from
1. Are those his toes? Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t.
2. What’s the matter with you? I cut my elbow. My elbow hurts.
3. What’s wrong with him? He cuts his toes. His toes hurt.
4. It looks bad.
5. Let’s go to see a doctor.
2. Hi! 喂，你好。
3. Good morning/ afternoon/evening.早上/下午/晚上好。
4. Don’t worry. 别担心。
5. Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好，谢谢。
6. Not bad, thank you. 不错，谢谢。
7. Help yourself. 别客气。
8. What about you? 你呢?
9. Happy birthday! 生日快乐！
10. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什么?